Our pediatric surgeons are on the forefront of new techniques to improve patient care. For newborns to adolescents, from trauma care to cancer surgery – our surgeons provide the full range of state-of-the-art, world-class pediatric surgical care. They have completed rigorous training and specialty fellowships, and many are renowned across the country or around the world as leaders in their respective disciplines.
We have particular interest and expertise in children with general surgical, thoracic surgical, neonatal, oncologic and trauma problems. The surgery clinics’ services are state-of-the-art, including the latest in minimally invasive techniques. Our surgeons have special interest in major reconstructive problems, including genitourinary reconstruction, as well as prenatal consultations for congenital anomalies.
Signature programs include:
- General and thoracic surgery
- Surgical oncology
- Treatment of congenital anomalies and fetal diagnosis
- Trauma surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery program
- CHARM Clinic (Cloaca, Hirschsprung’s Disease and anorectal malformations)
- Chest Wall Deformities Clinic
- Short Gut Syndrome/Intestinal Failure Clinic