Pre-conference (NP/PA only)
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Wound Closure Academy (NP/PA Only)*
The Wound Closure Academy is a FREE hands-on training course designed to educate learners on the basics of wound healing and science tissue management, basic suturing techniques, and advanced wound closure techniques.
The course runs 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Thursday, May 5. Sessions are as follows:
- Session 1: Introduction to Wound Healing (15 minutes)
- Session 2: Traditional Wound Closure Options (30 minutes)
- Session 3: Innovative Wound Closure Options (40 minutes)
- Session 4: Recommendations for Skin and Fascia Closure with Current Devices and Methods (5 minutes)
- Wound Closure Hands-on Lab (2 hours)
Download the 2016 Wound Academy brochure for further details, or register by sending an email here through April 28, 2016. In your email, please include your full name, work number and medical specialty/service.
*Pre-conference in Wound Closure not available for CME credit.