The Division of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery comprises the full spectrum of specialized medical and surgical care for head and neck disorders. As a resident, you will be instructed by faculty members who have advanced training and expertise in head and neck oncology, laryngology, pediatric otolaryngology, neurotology, otology, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, and major head and neck reconstructive surgery.
2016 Chief Resident Dinner
Our first-rate residency program is under the direction of Tony Kille, MD. Our program is fully accredited by the ACGME. We are a five-year residency program, which was recently approved to match three residents each year.
The program is characterized by:
- Excellent faculty-resident relationships
- Accelerated responsibility with early operative experience
- Congenial university community
- Integrated research experience with clinicians and scientists
- Ongoing growth of faculty, facilities, and health care network