Interested applicants should submit the following as one .pdf document:
- Copy of your CV
- One-page statement describing your background and interest in our program
- One-page statement describing specific area of research in which you are interested in as well as your long-term career goals
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants will be evaluated based on:
- Educational background and quality of predoctoral education
- Past accomplishments and productivity based on curriculum vitae and letters of recommendation
- Professed understanding of and strong interest in vascular research based on application and interview
- Relevance of research training to overall career goals as expressed in application and interview
- Contributions to enhancement of program diversity
- Individuals from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be citizens or noncitizen nationals of the U.S., or permanent residents of the U.S.
Please send complete applications to Sarah Pavao, Program Administrator.