Thank you for submitting your abstract to the Department of Surgery Research Summit. Your abstract(s) will be presented in poster format on January 18, 2017.
One of the goals of the Summit is to increase awareness of the exciting and diverse research and to encourage interaction among members of the department.
- ALL submitted abstracts WILL have posters at the Research Summit.
- Suggested poster size is 3′ × 4′.
- Optional PowerPoint poster template: Surgery 3×4 Poster Template
- Please hang posters by 8:00 a.m. the day of the Research Summit. Union South opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Posters should be displayed all day, until 5:00 p.m. If you have to leave early, please assign a friend or colleague to collect your poster at the end of the day.
- We recommend standing by your poster, when possible, to answer questions and discuss your work with colleagues.
Poster viewing and judging is 9:15-9:45 a.m. Posters will also be available for viewing during lunch (11:30-1:00 p.m.) and the afternoon coffee break (2:45-3:15 p.m.).
All posters will be judged by a panel of referees and awards will be given for the best posters at the 4:15 p.m. closing.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN AN AWARD.
Your poster will be graded on the following categories: hypothesis, methods, results, conclusions, and overall poster board layout/display.
Again, thank you for submitting your abstract to the 2017 Summit.
We look forward to everyone’s participation!