WiSOR facilitates the development of long-term collaboration and multi-disciplinary research among investigators within and outside of the University of Wisconsin. Through relationships with colleagues at the University of Wisconsin as well as partnerships with regional and national organizations, WiSOR engages in national and regional initiatives to improve safety, quality and performance in surgery.
WiSOR collaborates with investigators in the following programs:
- UW Department of Biostatistics
- UW College of Engineering
- UW School of Education
- Health Innovation Program
- UW School of Nursing
- Wisconsin Surgical Society
- Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- Clinical Simulation Program
- UW Department of Population Health Sciences
- UW School of Business
- UW Department of Medicine
- Qualitative Health Research Consultants
If you are interested in collaborating with WiSOR, please contact us regarding opportunities for potential research projects.