June 8-9, 2018
Course redesigned for diverse general surgery practice!
The University of Wisconsin Department of Surgery will host the 9th Annual Current Topics in General Surgery CME course Friday, June 8, and Saturday, June 9, 2018. The course will be held at the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery (WID) in Madison, Wisconsin.
Register online here!
- Select the Register/Enroll tab
- Select login or register and follow the instructions for UW–Madison NetID login or Visitor account creation/login
- Follow any prompts to complete or update your profile information
- Click the Register tab, select your Eligible Discount and “Add to Cart”
- Select “Checkout” and follow the prompts to pay for the conference
Registration ends June 1, 2018
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health – Department of Surgery
- University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP)