May 18-19, 2018
About the Course
Obesity is one of the most pressing health challenges facing Wisconsin. Join your colleagues and attend the inaugural UW Obesity Management Summit to learn about cutting-edge, evidence-based obesity treatment approaches.
- Multidisciplinary perspectives from leading experts regarding optimizing obesity care
- Content will reinforce a foundation for providing exemplary patient care
- Discuss and evaluate current knowledge and evidence gaps in evidence-based obesity care, including behavioral weight management, pharmacologic management, bariatric surgery, and endoscopic procedures
- Formulate ideas regarding effective, collaborative efforts to minimize the impact of obesity in Wisconsin
- Identify evidence-based treatment approaches to obesity
- Utilize collaborative efforts and effectively reduce the impact of obesity in Wisconsin
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
In support of improving patient care, the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Department of Surgery, and the
University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP)
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792-7375