May 18-19, 2018
Monona Terrace Convention Center
1 John Nolen Drive
Madison, Wisconsin, 53703
About the Course
Obesity is one of the most pressing health challenges facing Wisconsin. Join your colleagues and attend the inaugural University of Wisconsin Obesity Management Summit to learn about cutting-edge, evidence-based obesity treatment approaches.
- Multidisciplinary perspectives from leading experts regarding optimizing obesity care
- Content will reinforce a foundation for providing exemplary patient care
- Discuss and evaluate current knowledge and evidence gaps in evidence-based obesity care, including behavioral weight management, pharmacologic management, bariatric surgery, and endoscopic procedures
- Formulate ideas regarding effective, collaborative efforts to minimize the impact of obesity in Wisconsin
- Identify evidence-based treatment approaches to obesity
- Utilize collaborative efforts and effectively reduce the impact of obesity in Wisconsin
To learn more about exhibit opportunities, download our 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus.
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792-7375