There currently are no residency openings at this time. Please explore the information pertaining to our residency program on this website.
Application materials required:
- Letter of interest stating why you want to change training programs
- Curriculum vitae or updated ERAS application
- Medical school transcript and deans letter (Medical school graduation no earlier than 1999)
- USMLE Scores 1 and 2 (and 3 if available)
- ABSITE scores for both your PGY-1 and PGY-2 years
- Three letters of recommendation from your current ACGME accredited residency program including one from the program director that states you are eligible for advanced standing transfer
- IMGS must submit valid ECFMG certificate and visa status (University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics only sponsors J-1 visas.)
Incomplete applications may not receive consideration. If you have questions about the application process email Pam Adams.