Rising seniors interested in clinical research and health care careers are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must be a current junior in high school.
• Applicants must be from an underrepresented ethnic or racial group. Preference will be given to students that are underrepresented in biomedical sciences as defined by the National Institutes of Health. This includes Blacks or African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders.
• Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents.
• Applicants must have their own daily transportation to and from the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics for the duration of the 6-week internship. Program housing is NOT available at this time.
• Applicants must have a genuine interest in medical or health care careers as well as research.
• Applicants must have a strong academic record based on GPA, advanced coursework in math and science, and extracurricular activities.
Submitting an Application
Eligible students may apply through the Google Application Form. Applications must be submitted by March 2, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Application forms may be submitted via mail or email to Sarah Pavao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the program coordinator, Sarah Pavao (email@example.com).
Letter of Recommendation Submission
If you are a teacher who has been asked to submit a letter of recommendation for a student, please complete this form and submit your letter.
If you experience any technical issues, please contact Sarah Pavao at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please contact Sarah Pavao at email@example.com or (608) 262-0744.