Interested applicants should submit the following as one .pdf document:
- A one-page statement describing your background and interest in the training program
- A brief statement about your research interests as well as their long-term career goals
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants will be evaluated based on:
- Educational background and quality of predoctoral education
- Past accomplishments and productivity based on curriculum vitae and letters of recommendation
- Professed understanding of and strong interest in vascular research based on application and interview
- Relevance of research training to overall career goals as expressed in application and interview
- Contributions to enhancement of program diversity
Individuals from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be citizens or noncitizen nationals of the US, or permanent residents of the US.
Apply now online.