This policy applies to the following programs:
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care
- Surgical Oncology
- Colorectal Surgery
Verification(s) will be completed and returned within 7 – 10 business days.
All requests should come directly from the entity requesting the verification. All requests MUST be accompanied by the surgeon’s signed authorization to release information.
Requests are charged based on the request type:
- Verification of Graduate Medical Education and Training (VGMET) request: $25
- Credentialing Agency request: $75
- Institution-Specific request: $65
- Direct State Licensing Board request: no charge
Residency & Fellowship verifications are charged separately.
State Licensing Boards
Training verification forms for State Licensing Boards or the Federation Credentials Verification Service (FCVS) will be completed separately from the VGMET form.
- Verifications received directly from state licensing boards are exempt from the administrative service charge.
- Verifications received directly from credentialing agencies are subject to the $75.00 administrative fee.
We will not verify training verbally over the phone.
For questions or to order a verification, please contact Mallory Zink at email@example.com.