Skip to main content
- Vlasta Lungova, Jamie M. Verheyden, Xin Sun, Susan L. Thibeault. β-Catenin signaling is essential for mammalian larynx recanalization and the establishment of vocal fold progenitor cells. Development 2018 145: 16 February 2018
- Matthew E. Brown, Ying Zhou, Brian E. McIntosh, Ian G. Norman, Hannah E. Lou, Mitch Biermann, Jeremy A. Sullivan, Timothy J. Kamp, James A. Thomson, Petros V. Anagnostopoulos, and William J. Burlingham A Humanized Mouse Model Generated Using Surplus Neonatal Tissue Stem Cell Reports j Vol. 10 j 1175–1183 j April 10, 2018
- Sackett SD, Tremmel DM, Ma F, et al. Extracellular matrix scaffold and hydrogel derived from decellularized and delipidized human pancreas. Sci Rep. 2018;8(1):10452.
- Lungova, V., Chen, X., Wang, Z. et al. Human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived vocal fold mucosa mimics development and responses to smoke exposure. Nat Commun 10, 4161 (2019).
- Tremmel DM, Feeney AK, Mitchell SA, et al. Hypertension, but not body mass index, is predictive of increased pancreatic lipid content and islet dysfunction. Am J Transplant. 2020;20(4):1105-1115.
- Mitri K. Khoury MD, Ting Zhou PhD, Huan Yang PhD, Samantha R. Prince BS, Kartik Gupta MS, Amelia R. Stranz BS, Qiwei Wang PhD, Bo Liu PhD. GSK2593074A blocks progression of existing abdominal aortic dilation. JVS: Vascular Science Volume 1, 2020, Pages 123-135
- Li, Z., Tremmel, D.M., Ma, F. et al. Proteome-wide and matrisome-specific alterations during human pancreas development and maturation. Nat Commun 12, 1020 (2021).