Angela M. Ingraham, MD, MS, FACS
- Division of Trauma, Acute Care Surgery, Burn and Surgical Critical Care
- Divisions of General Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-0001
- MD, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL, 2006
- MS in Clinical Investigation, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, 2010
- General Surgery Residency, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, 2013
- Acute Care Surgery Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, 2015
Dr. Ingraham practices in the trauma, burn, acute care surgery and surgical critical care programs.
Dr. Ingraham provides a wide range of services including Burn Surgery, Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder Removal), Excision of Lipoma, Laparoscopic Groin Hernia Repair, Open Groin Hernia Repair, Sebaceous Cyst Removal, Subcutaneous Tumor Removal, Ventral / Abdominal Hernia Repair.
- Geographic Diffusion and Implementation of Acute Care Surgery: An Uneven Solution to the National Emergency General Surgery Crisis.
- Khubchandani JA, Ingraham AM, Daniel VT, Ayturk D, Kiefe CI, Santry HP
- JAMA Surg 2017 Oct 04;
- [PubMed ID: 28979986]
- Patient-Centered Outcome Spectrum: An Evidence-based Framework to Aid in Shared Decision-making.
- Ingraham AM, Agarwal SK, Jung HS, Liepert AE, O'Rourke AP, Scarborough JE
- Ann. Surg. 2017 Sep 15;
- [PubMed ID: 28922208]
- Effect of transfer status on outcomes for necrotizing soft tissue infections.
- Ingraham AM, Jung HS, Liepert AE, Warner-Hillard C, Greenberg CC, Scarborough JE
- J. Surg. Res. 2017 Dec; 220: 372-378
- [PubMed ID: 29180205]
- Profiles in surgical research: Julie A. Freischlag, MD, FACS, FRCSEd(Hon).
- Ingraham AM
- Bull Am Coll Surg 2017 07; 102(7): 32-6
- [PubMed ID: 28884998]
- Assessment of emergency general surgery care based on formally developed quality indicators.
- Ingraham A, Nathens A, Peitzman A, Bode A, Dorlac G, Dorlac W, Miller P, Sadeghi M, Wasserman DD, Bilimoria K, American Association for the Surgery of Trauma Emergency General Surgery Quality Indicator Development Expert Panel
- Surgery 2017 08; 162(2): 397-407
- [PubMed ID: 28647046]