Angela M. Ingraham, MD, MS, FACS
- Division of Acute Care and Regional General Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-0001
- MD, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL, 2006
- MS in Clinical Investigation, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, 2010
- General Surgery Residency, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, 2013
- Acute Care Surgery Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, 2015
Dr. Ingraham is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Surgical Critical Care. Dr. Ingraham practices in the trauma, burn, acute care surgery and surgical critical care programs.
Dr. Ingraham provides a wide range of services including Burn Surgery, Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder Removal), Excision of Lipoma, Laparoscopic Groin Hernia Repair, Open Groin Hernia Repair, Sebaceous Cyst Removal, Subcutaneous Tumor Removal, Ventral / Abdominal Hernia Repair.
- Variations in the Delivery of Emergency General Surgery Care in the Era of Acute Care Surgery.
- Daniel VT, Ingraham AM, Khubchandani JA, Ayturk D, Kiefe CI, Santry HP
- Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 2019 Jan; 45(1): 14-23
- [PubMed ID: 30093364]
- Characteristics and Timing of Interhospital Transfers of Emergency General Surgery Patients.
- Philip JL, Saucke MC, Schumacher JR, Fernandes-Taylor S, Havlena J, Greenberg CC, Ingraham AM
- J. Surg. Res. 2019 Jan; 233: 8-19
- [PubMed ID: 30502291]
- Expanding Opportunities for Professional Development: Utilization of Twitter by Early Career Women in Academic Medicine and Science.
- Lewis JD, Fane KE, Ingraham AM, Khan A, Mills AM, Pitt SC, Ramo D, Wu RI, Pollart SM
- JMIR Med Educ 2018 Jul 23; 4(2): e11140
- [PubMed ID: 30037788]
- Adherence to 20 Emergency General Surgery Best Practices: Results of a National Survey.
- Ingraham AM, Ayturk MD, Kiefe CI, Santry HP
- Ann. Surg. 2018 Mar 30;
- [PubMed ID: 29608545]
- Geographic Diffusion and Implementation of Acute Care Surgery: An Uneven Solution to the National Emergency General Surgery Crisis.
- Khubchandani JA, Ingraham AM, Daniel VT, Ayturk D, Kiefe CI, Santry HP
- JAMA Surg 2018 Feb 01; 153(2): 150-159
- [PubMed ID: 28979986]