Angela M. Ingraham, MD, MS, FACS
- Division of Acute Care and Regional General Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-0001
- MD, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL, 2006
- MS in Clinical Investigation, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, 2010
- General Surgery Residency, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, 2013
- Acute Care Surgery Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, 2015
Dr. Ingraham is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Surgical Critical Care. Dr. Ingraham practices in the trauma, burn, acute care surgery and surgical critical care programs.
Dr. Ingraham provides a wide range of services including Burn Surgery, Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder Removal), Excision of Lipoma, Laparoscopic Groin Hernia Repair, Open Groin Hernia Repair, Sebaceous Cyst Removal, Subcutaneous Tumor Removal, Ventral / Abdominal Hernia Repair.
Dr. Ingraham is building a health services research program with an emphasis on improving care and outcomes of emergency general surgery patients, including research on quality of care, practice patterns, and policy evaluation.
- Women surgeons and the emergence of acute care surgery programs.
- Oslock WM, Paredes AZ, Baselice HE, Rushing AP, Ingraham AM, Collins C, Ricci KB, Daniel VT, Diaz A, Heh VM, Strassels SA, Santry HP
- Am. J. Surg. 2019 Jul 17;
- [PubMed ID: 31345501]
- The Association between Self-Declared Acute Care Surgery Services and Operating Room Access: Results from a National Survey.
- Ricci KB, Rushing AP, Ingraham AM, Daniel VT, Paredes AZ, Diaz A, Heh VK, Baselice HE, Oslock WM, Strassels SA, Santry HP
- J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2019 Jun 12;
- [PubMed ID: 31205221]
- Factors Associated With the Interhospital Transfer of Emergency General Surgery Patients.
- Ingraham A, Wang X, Havlena J, Hanlon B, Saucke M, Schumacher J, Fernandes-Taylor S, Greenberg C
- J. Surg. Res. 2019 Aug; 240: 191-200
- [PubMed ID: 30978599]
- Association between operating room access and mortality for life-threatening general surgery emergencies.
- Daniel VT, Rushing AP, Ingraham AM, Ricci KB, Paredes AZ, Diaz A, Ayturk MD, Baselice HE, Strassels SA, Santry HP
- J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2019 Jul; 87(1): 35-42
- [PubMed ID: 31242499]
- Variations in the Delivery of Emergency General Surgery Care in the Era of Acute Care Surgery.
- Daniel VT, Ingraham AM, Khubchandani JA, Ayturk D, Kiefe CI, Santry HP
- Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 2019 Jan; 45(1): 14-23
- [PubMed ID: 30093364]