Ashley G Anderson, MD, MS
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
1 S Park St
Madison, WI 53715-1375
- MD, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI, 1977
- Internship, Northwestern University Hospitals, Chicago, IL, 1977-1978
- Residency, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, 1978-1982
- MS, Administrative Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 1999
Dr. Anderson is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. His clinical specialties include pediatrics, sinus disease, thyroid disease, and facial plastic surgery.
Dr. Anderson provides a wide range of services including Adenoidectomy, Ear Wax Impaction Removal, Intraoral Biopsy, Nasal Cautery, Needle Biopsy of Neck Mass, Parotidectomy, Placement of Myringotomy and Tympanostomy Tube, Removal of Nasal and Ear Foreign Bodies, Simple Cutaneous and Facial Biopsy, Sinus Evaluations and Cultures, Sinus Surgery, Snoreplasty, Tonsillectomy, Tracheostomy, Tympanostomy (Ear) Tube Placement.