Ashley G Anderson, MD, MS
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
1 S Park St
Madison, WI 53715-1375
- MD, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI, 1977
- Internship, Northwestern University Hospitals, Chicago, IL, 1977-1978
- Residency, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, 1978-1982
- MS, Administrative Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 1999
Dr. Anderson is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. His clinical specialties include pediatrics, sinus disease, thyroid disease, and facial plastic surgery.
Dr. Anderson provides a wide range of services including Adenoidectomy, Ear Wax Impaction Removal, Intraoral Biopsy, Nasal Cautery, Needle Biopsy of Neck Mass, Parotidectomy, Placement of Myringotomy and Tympanostomy Tube, Removal of Nasal and Ear Foreign Bodies, Simple Cutaneous and Facial Biopsy, Sinus Evaluations and Cultures, Sinus Surgery, Snoreplasty, Tonsillectomy, Tracheostomy, Tympanostomy (Ear) Tube Placement.
- Respiratory-induced venous blood flow effects using flexible retrospective double-gating.
- Schrauben EM, Anderson AG, Johnson KM, Wieben O
- J Magn Reson Imaging 2015 Jul; 42(1): 211-6
- [PubMed ID: 25210850]
- Editorial comments: tactical medical skill requirements for law enforcement officers: a 10-year analysis of line-of-duty deaths.
- Anderson AG
- Prehosp Disaster Med 2010 Jul-Aug; 25(4): 353
- [PubMed ID: 20845324]
- Editorial comments-Canadian operational and emotional prehospital readiness for a tactical violence event.
- Anderson AG
- Prehosp Disaster Med 2010 Mar-Apr; 25(2): 170
- [PubMed ID: 20467998]
- Microbiologic assessment of disposable sterile endoscopic sheaths to replace high-level disinfection in reprocessing: a prospective clinical trial with nasopharygoscopes.
- Alvarado CJ, Anderson AG, Maki DG
- Am J Infect Control 2009 Jun; 37(5): 408-13
- [PubMed ID: 19482219]
- Endoscopic optic nerve decompression for the treatment of traumatic optic nerve neuropathy.
- Wang DH, Zheng CQ, Qian J, Barr JJ, Anderson AG
- ORL J. Otorhinolaryngol. Relat. Spec. 2008; 70(2): 130-3
- [PubMed ID: 18408412]