Caprice C. Greenberg, MD, MPH, FACS
- Morgridge Distinguished Chair in Health Services Research
- Vice Chair of Research, Department of Surgery
- Director, Wisconsin Surgical Outcomes Research Program
- Division of Surgical Oncology
- Divisions of General Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- BA, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 1994
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1998
- General Surgery Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, 1998-2005
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, 2002
- Fellow in Surgical Oncology, Dana-Farber/Partner Cancer Center, Boston, MA, 2005-2007
Dr. Greenberg’s research program is dedicated to improving the quality and safety of surgical care. She has two goals that guide her work: 1) to improve operative performance and patient safety; and 2) to decrease practice variation and engage patients and other stakeholders in promoting high quality surgical care for patients with cancer.
- Estrogen-receptor status and risk of contralateral breast cancer following DCIS.
- Stout NK, Cronin AM, Uno H, Ozanne EM, Hassett MJ, Frank ES, Greenberg CC, Punglia RS
- Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 2018 Jun 26;
- [PubMed ID: 29946862]
- Dynamics within peer-to-peer surgical coaching relationships: Early evidence from the Michigan Bariatric Surgical Collaborative.
- Shubeck SP, Kanters AE, Sandhu G, Greenberg CC, Dimick JB
- Surgery 2018 Jun 19;
- [PubMed ID: 29933968]
- Justifying our decisions about surgical technique: Evidence from coaching conversations.
- Kanters AE, Shubeck SP, Sandhu G, Greenberg CC, Dimick JB
- Surgery 2018 Jun 11;
- [PubMed ID: 29903506]
- Surgical Management of Lobular Carcinoma In Situ: Analysis of the National Cancer Database.
- Taylor LJ, Steiman J, Schumacher JR, Wilke LG, Greenberg CC, Neuman HB
- Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2018 Aug; 25(8): 2229-2234
- [PubMed ID: 29855831]
- Association Between Intensity of Posttreatment Surveillance Testing and Detection of Recurrence in Patients With Colorectal Cancer.
- Snyder RA, Hu CY, Cuddy A, Francescatti AB, Schumacher JR, Van Loon K, You YN, Kozower BD, Greenberg CC, Schrag D, Venook A, McKellar D, Winchester DP, Chang GJ, Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology Network Cancer Surveillance Optimization Working Group
- JAMA 2018 05 22; 319(20): 2104-2115
- [PubMed ID: 29800181]