Caprice C. Greenberg, MD, MPH, FACS
- Morgridge Distinguished Chair in Health Services Research
- Vice Chair of Research, Department of Surgery
- Director, Wisconsin Surgical Outcomes Research Program
- Division of Surgical Oncology
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- BA, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 1994
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1998
- General Surgery Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, 1998-2005
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, 2002
- Fellow in Surgical Oncology, Dana-Farber/Partner Cancer Center, Boston, MA, 2005-2007
Dr. Greenberg’s research program is dedicated to improving the quality and safety of surgical care. She has two goals that guide her work: 1) to improve operative performance and patient safety; and 2) to decrease practice variation and engage patients and other stakeholders in promoting high quality surgical care for patients with cancer.
- Factors Associated With the Interhospital Transfer of Emergency General Surgery Patients.
- Ingraham A, Wang X, Havlena J, Hanlon B, Saucke M, Schumacher J, Fernandes-Taylor S, Greenberg C
- J. Surg. Res. 2019 Apr 09; 240: 191-200
- [PubMed ID: 30978599]
- In Search of Characterizing Surgical Skill.
- Azari D, Greenberg C, Pugh C, Wiegmann D, Radwin R
- J Surg Educ 2019 Mar 16;
- [PubMed ID: 30890315]
- ASO Author Reflections: Use of Breast Imaging After Treatment for Locoregional Breast Cancer (AFT-01).
- Adesoye T, Schumacher J, Greenberg CC
- Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2018 Dec 18;
- [PubMed ID: 30565039]
- Familiarity and Communication in the Operating Room.
- Frasier LL, Pavuluri Quamme SR, Ma Y, Wiegmann D, Leverson G, DuGoff EH, Greenberg CC
- J. Surg. Res. 2019 Mar; 235: 395-403
- [PubMed ID: 30691821]
- Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis, Version 3.2018, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Bevers TB, Helvie M, Bonaccio E, Calhoun KE, Daly MB, Farrar WB, Garber JE, Gray R, Greenberg CC, Greenup R, Hansen NM, Harris RE, Heerdt AS, Helsten T, Hodgkiss L, Hoyt TL, Huff JG, Jacobs L, Lehman CD, Monsees B, Niell BL, Parker CC, Pearlman M, Philpotts L, Shepardson LB, Smith ML, Stein M, Tumyan L, Williams C, Bergman MA, Kumar R
- J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2018 Nov; 16(11): 1362-1389
- [PubMed ID: 30442736]