Caprice C. Greenberg, MD, MPH, FACS
- Morgridge Distinguished Chair in Health Services Research
- Vice Chair of Research, Department of Surgery
- Director, Wisconsin Surgical Outcomes Research Program
- Division of Surgical Oncology
- Divisions of General Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- BA, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 1994
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1998
- General Surgery Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, 1998-2005
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, 2002
- Fellow in Surgical Oncology, Dana-Farber/Partner Cancer Center, Boston, MA, 2005-2007
Dr. Greenberg’s research program is dedicated to improving the quality and safety of surgical care. She has two goals that guide her work: 1) to improve operative performance and patient safety; and 2) to decrease practice variation and engage patients and other stakeholders in promoting high quality surgical care for patients with cancer.
- Breast cancer survivor's perspectives on the role different providers play in follow-up care.
- Tucholka JL, Jacobson N, Steffens NM, Schumacher JR, Tevaarwerk AJ, Anderson B, Wilke LG, Greenberg CC, Neuman HB
- Support Care Cancer 2018 Jan 13;
- [PubMed ID: 29332175]
- Benchmarking the American Society of Breast Surgeon Member Performance for More Than a Million Quality Measure-Patient Encounters.
- Landercasper J, Fayanju OM, Bailey L, Berry TS, Borgert AJ, Buras R, Chen SL, Degnim AC, Froman J, Gass J, Greenberg C, Mautner SK, Krontiras H, Ramirez LD, Sowden M, Wexelman B, Wilke L, Rao R
- Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2018 Feb; 25(2): 501-511
- [PubMed ID: 29168099]
- A Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating the Impact of Web-Based Information on Breast Cancer Patients' Knowledge of Surgical Treatment Options.
- Tucholka JL, Yang DY, Bruce JG, Steffens NM, Schumacher JR, Greenberg CC, Wilke LG, Steiman J, Neuman HB
- J. Am. Coll. Surg. 2017 Nov 13;
- [PubMed ID: 29246705]
- Association for Academic Surgery presidential address: sticky floors and glass ceilings.
- Greenberg CC
- J. Surg. Res. 2017 Nov; 219: ix-xviii
- [PubMed ID: 29078918]
- Intraoperative non-technical skills: a critical target for improving surgical outcomes.
- Vande Walle K, Greenberg C
- BMJ Qual Saf 2017 Oct 09;
- [PubMed ID: 28993439]