Caprice C. Greenberg, MD, MPH, FACS
- Morgridge Distinguished Chair in Health Services Research
- Vice Chair of Research, Department of Surgery
- Director, Wisconsin Surgical Outcomes Research Program
- Division of Surgical Oncology
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- BA, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 1994
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1998
- General Surgery Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, 1998-2005
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, 2002
- Fellow in Surgical Oncology, Dana-Farber/Partner Cancer Center, Boston, MA, 2005-2007
Dr. Greenberg’s research program is dedicated to improving the quality and safety of surgical care. She has two goals that guide her work: 1) to improve operative performance and patient safety; and 2) to decrease practice variation and engage patients and other stakeholders in promoting high quality surgical care for patients with cancer.
- Postoperative complications in combined gynecologic, plastic, and breast surgery: An analysis from National Surgical Quality Improvement Program.
- Tevis SE, Steiman JG, Neuman HB, Greenberg CC, Wilke LG
- Breast J 2019 Jul 06;
- [PubMed ID: 31280491]
- Does Tumor Size Predict Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in the Modern Era of Biologically Driven Treatment? A Nationwide Study of US Breast Cancer Patients.
- Livingston-Rosanoff D, Schumacher J, Vande Walle K, Stankowski-Drengler T, Greenberg CC, Neuman H, Wilke LG
- Clin. Breast Cancer 2019 Jun 06;
- [PubMed ID: 31300338]
- Factors Associated With the Interhospital Transfer of Emergency General Surgery Patients.
- Ingraham A, Wang X, Havlena J, Hanlon B, Saucke M, Schumacher J, Fernandes-Taylor S, Greenberg C
- J. Surg. Res. 2019 Aug; 240: 191-200
- [PubMed ID: 30978599]
- In Search of Characterizing Surgical Skill.
- Azari D, Greenberg C, Pugh C, Wiegmann D, Radwin R
- J Surg Educ 2019 Mar 16;
- [PubMed ID: 30890315]
- ASO Author Reflections: Use of Breast Imaging After Treatment for Locoregional Breast Cancer (AFT-01).
- Adesoye T, Schumacher J, Greenberg CC
- Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2018 Dec 18;
- [PubMed ID: 30565039]