Dacia A Pickering, MD, PhD
- Division of Acute Care and Regional General Surgery
- UW Health Surgery at SwedishAmerican
1340 Charles Street
Rockford, IL 61104
- PhD, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1996
- MD, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, 2008
- General Surgery Residency, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, 2013
Dr. Pickering treats the broad range of adult general surgical conditions including, but not limited to, breast disease, colon and rectal disease, parathyroid and thyroid disease, as well as acute care and trauma. She offers many of these procedures using advanced minimally invasive and/or laparoscopic techniques.
Identification of a novel class of androgen receptor antagonists based on the bicyclic-1H-isoindole-1,3(2H)-dione nucleus.
Salvati ME, Balog A, Wei DD, Pickering D, Attar RM, Geng J, Rizzo CA, Hunt JT, Gottardis MM, Weinmann R, Martinez R
Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2005 Jan 17; 15(2): 389-93
[PubMed ID: 15603960]
Structure based approach to the design of bicyclic-1H-isoindole-1,3(2H)-dione based androgen receptor antagonists.
Salvati ME, Balog A, Shan W, Wei DD, Pickering D, Attar RM, Geng J, Rizzo CA, Gottardis MM, Weinmann R, Krystek SR, Sack J, An Y, Kish K
Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2005 Jan 17; 15(2): 271-6
[PubMed ID: 15603938]