David G Dibbell, MD
- Division of Plastic Surgery
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1959
- Internship and Residency, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT, 1959-1964; and Palo Alto Stanford Hospital, Palo Alto, CA, 1964-1968
- Chief Resident, Head and Neck Surgery, Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Roswell Park, NY, 1968
Dr. Dibbell is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. His clinical specialties include head and neck cancers, rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction, breast, trunk, and genital reconstruction. He is well known for his reconstructive work on children born with cleft lip/nasal defects, his innovative work in the development of major flap reconstruction for various parts of the body, and his correction of adult nasal deformities.
Dr. Dibbell provides a wide range of services including Breast Implant Removal.
- The Imperative of Academia in the Globalization of Plastic Surgery.
- Nayar HS, Bentz ML, Baus GH, Palacios J, Dibbell DG, Noon J, Poore SO, King TW, Mount DL
- J Craniofac Surg 2015 Jun; 26(4): 1102-5
- [PubMed ID: 26080135]
- Constructing muscle flap coverage for vascular grafts in the groin.
- Turnipseed WD, Dibbell DG
- Semin Vasc Surg 2000 Mar; 13(1): 62-4
- [PubMed ID: 10743893]
- Hidradenitis suppurativa polyposa.
- Wrone DA, Landeck A, Dibbell DG, Xie H, Warner TF
- Pathol. Res. Pract. 2000; 196(8): 589-592; discussion 593-4
- [PubMed ID: 10982024]
- Advanced hidradenitis suppurativa presenting with bilateral vulvar masses.
- Goldberg JM, Buchler DA, Dibbell DG
- Gynecol. Oncol. 1996 Mar; 60(3): 494-7
- [PubMed ID: 8774665]
- Abdominal wall reconstruction (the "mutton chop" flap).
- Dibbell DG, Mixter RC, Dibbell DG
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 1991 Jan; 87(1): 60-5
- [PubMed ID: 1824579]