Delora L Mount, MD
- Chief, Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Division of Plastic Surgery
600 Highland Avenue
Box 3236, Clinical Science Center
Madison, WI 53792
- MD, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, 1992
- Residency in General Surgery, Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN, 1992-1997
- Chief Residency in General Surgery, Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN, 1997-1998
- Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA, 1998-2000
- Fellowship in Craniofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Washington University - St. Louis Children's Hospitals, St. Louis, MO, 2000-2001
Dr. Mount is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Her clinical specialties include treatment of infants and children, particularly those with major facial birth defects which include cleft lip/palate repair, correction of skull shape abnormalities, and speech disorders (hypernasal speech). She is also interested in craniofacial surgery, microsurgery, orthognathic (jaw) surgery, as well as aesthetic and cosmetic surgery, primarily limited to the face.
Dr. Mount provides a wide range of services including Botox, Brow Lift, Face Lift, Filler Injections, Lower Eyelid Tuck, Mid-face Lift, Mini-face Lift, Reconstructive Rhinoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Upper Eyelid Tuck.
Dr. Mount’s research interests include distraction osteogenesis, outcomes and indications for free flap reconstruction of craniofacial defects in children, and clinical outcomes of cleft surgical repair on skeletal growth, dentition, and speech.
- Comparison of Outpatient and Inpatient Pediatric Rhinoplasty: Results From National Surgical Quality Improvement Program-Pediatric, 2012-2014.
- Garg RK, Garland CB, Mount DL, Babchenko O, Leverson GJ, Afifi AM
- J Craniofac Surg 2018 Jul; 29(5): 1227-1232
- [PubMed ID: 29608479]
- Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Consensus, Controversy, and Craniofacial Considerations.
- Garg RK, Afifi AM, Garland CB, Sanchez R, Mount DL
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2017 Nov; 140(5): 987-997
- [PubMed ID: 29068938]
- Atlas of Anatomy, 3rd Edition.
- Mount DL
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2017 Jun; 139(6): 1490
- [PubMed ID: 28538582]
- The Current State of Global Surgery Training in Plastic Surgery Residency.
- Nayar HS, Salyapongse AN, Mount DL, Bentz ML
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2015 Dec; 136(6): 830e-7e
- [PubMed ID: 26270901]
- The Imperative of Academia in the Globalization of Plastic Surgery.
- Nayar HS, Bentz ML, Baus GH, Palacios J, Dibbell DG, Noon J, Poore SO, King TW, Mount DL
- J Craniofac Surg 2015 Jun; 26(4): 1102-5
- [PubMed ID: 26080135]