Delora L Mount, MD
- Chief, Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Division of Plastic Surgery
600 Highland Avenue
Box 3236, Clinical Science Center
Madison, WI 53792
- MD, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, 1992
- Residency in General Surgery, Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN, 1992-1997
- Chief Residency in General Surgery, Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN, 1997-1998
- Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA, 1998-2000
- Fellowship in Craniofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Washington University - St. Louis Children's Hospitals, St. Louis, MO, 2000-2001
Dr. Mount is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Her clinical specialties include treatment of infants and children, particularly those with major facial birth defects which include cleft lip/palate repair, correction of skull shape abnormalities, and speech disorders (hypernasal speech). She is also interested in craniofacial surgery, microsurgery, orthognathic (jaw) surgery, as well as aesthetic and cosmetic surgery, primarily limited to the face.
Dr. Mount provides a wide range of services including Botox, Brow Lift, Face Lift, Filler Injections, Lower Eyelid Tuck, Mid-face Lift, Mini-face Lift, Reconstructive Rhinoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Upper Eyelid Tuck.
Dr. Mount’s research interests include distraction osteogenesis, outcomes and indications for free flap reconstruction of craniofacial defects in children, and clinical outcomes of cleft surgical repair on skeletal growth, dentition, and speech.