Diane G Heatley, MD
- Section – Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Medical Director, American Family Children’s Hospital
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- MD, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI, 1987
- Residency, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, 1987-1992
- Fellow, Pediatric Otolaryngology, St. Louis Children's Hospital, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 1992-1993
Dr. Heatley is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. She specializes in pediatric otolaryngology, including the evaluation of congenital abnormalities, laryngotracheal reconstruction, management of pediatric sinus disease, and pediatric hearing loss and cochlear implantation.
Dr. Heatley provides a wide range of services including Adenoidectomy, Bronchoscopy, Choanal Atresia Repair, Cochlear Implants, Congenital Atresia of the Ear Canal and Middle Ear, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Hearing Aids, Laryngeal Papilloma Laser Treatment, Laryngoscopy, Laryngotracheal Reconstruction, Mastoidectomy, Neck Mass Excision, Ossiculoplasty, Septoplasty, Sinus Surgery, Tonsillectomy, Tracheostomy, Tympanoplasty, Tympanostomy (Ear) Tube Placement.
Dr. Heatley’s research interests include chronic sinusitis in children; cystic fibrosis and sinus disease; and issues in pediatric otolaryngology.
- Large cervicothoracic thymic cyst causing prominent airway deviation in a 3-day-old neonate.
- Hsu BS, Heatley DG, Wilhelm M
- WMJ 2011 Aug; 110(4): 185-7
- [PubMed ID: 22413630]
- Attitudes of children with dysphonia.
- Connor NP, Cohen SB, Theis SM, Thibeault SL, Heatley DG, Bless DM
- J Voice 2008 Mar; 22(2): 197-209
- [PubMed ID: 17512168]
- Perioperative intravenous steroid treatment and tonsillectomy.
- Heatley DG
- Arch. Otolaryngol. Head Neck Surg. 2001 Aug; 127(8): 1007-8
- [PubMed ID: 11493216]
- Nasal irrigation for the alleviation of sinonasal symptoms.
- Heatley DG, McConnell KE, Kille TL, Leverson GE
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2001 Jul; 125(1): 44-8
- [PubMed ID: 11458213]
- Diagnosis of fibromatosis colli by fine-needle aspiration.
- Kurtycz DF, Logroño R, Hoerl HD, Heatley DG
- Diagn. Cytopathol. 2000 Nov; 23(5): 338-42
- [PubMed ID: 11074630]