James Scott McMurray, MD, FACS
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- MD, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1990
- Residency, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, 1990-1995
- Neurolaryngology Fellow, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 1995-1996
- Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellow, Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, 1996-1998
Dr. McMurray is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. His clinical practice comprises all aspects of general pediatric otolaryngology, with special interests in pediatric airway reconstruction, dysphagia, and voice disorders.
Dr. McMurray provides a wide range of services including Adenoidectomy, Bronchoscopy, Choanal Atresia Repair, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Laryngeal Papilloma Laser Treatment, Laryngeal Surgery, Laryngoscopy, Laryngotracheal Reconstruction, Laser Procedures, Mastoidectomy, Neck Mass Excision, Ossiculoplasty, Septoplasty, Sinus Surgery, Tonsillectomy, Tracheostomy, Transnasal Laryngotracheoscopy (Airway Examination), Tympanoplasty, Tympanostomy (Ear) Tube Placement.
Dr. McMurray has research interests in pediatric airway reconstruction, dysphagia, and voice disorders, as well as the treatment of lymphangioma.