John F Doyle, DDS
- Section of Dental Surgery
- Division of Plastic Surgery
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
- Captain, US Air Force, Andrews AFB, Washington, D.C., 1962-1964
- DDS, Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, 1962
Dr. Doyle is a general dentist and the chief of the UW Hospital Section of Dentistry. He is the director of the temporomandibular joint disorder clinic; on the staff of the hospital’s clinics in craniofacial anomalies, epilepsy, hemophilia, and pain management; and a member of the adult bone marrow transplant team. Dr. Doyle also has interests in radiology and oncology, AIDS, and dental aspects of facial trauma.
- Patterns of Facial Fractures and Protective Device Use in Motor Vehicle Collisions From 2007 to 2012.
- Hyman DA, Saha S, Nayar HS, Doyle JF, Agarwal SK, Chaiet SR
- JAMA Facial Plast Surg 2016 Dec 01; 18(6): 455-461
- [PubMed ID: 27441732]
- Validation of Clinical Criteria for Obtaining Maxillofacial Computed Tomography in Patients With Trauma.
- Sitzman TJ, Sillah NM, Hanson SE, Gentry LR, Doyle JF, Gutowski KA
- J Craniofac Surg 2015 Jun; 26(4): 1199-202
- [PubMed ID: 26080157]
- Abstract 119: Validation of Clinical Criteria for Obtaining Maxillofacial CT in Trauma Patients.
- Sillah N, Sitzman T, Hanson S, Gentry L, Doyle J, Gutowski K
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2014 Mar; 133(3 Suppl): 135
- [PubMed ID: 25942230]
- Clinical criteria for obtaining maxillofacial computed tomographic scans in trauma patients.
- Sitzman TJ, Hanson SE, Alsheik NH, Gentry LR, Doyle JF, Gutowski KA
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2011 Mar; 127(3): 1270-8
- [PubMed ID: 21364427]
- Safety device use affects the incidence patterns of facial trauma in motor vehicle collisions: an analysis of the National Trauma Database from 2000 to 2004.
- Stacey DH, Doyle JF, Gutowski KA
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2008 Jun; 121(6): 2057-64
- [PubMed ID: 18520896]