John W Siebert, MD
- Division of Plastic Surgery
600 Highland Avenue
Box 3236, Clinical Science Center
Madison, WI 53792
- MD, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison , WI , 1981
- Residency in General Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital , Boston , Mass, 1981-1986
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, New York University, New York, NY, 1986-1988
- Fellowship in Microsurgery, New York University, New York, NY, 1988-1989
Dr. Siebert is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. His practice focuses on microsurgical reconstruction, general reconstructive surgery and esthetic surgery. Dr. Siebert also specializes in the treatment of patients with Parry Romberg Syndrome.
Dr. Siebert provides a wide range of services including Botox, Breast Reconstruction, Brow Lift, Extended Efforts in Limb Salvage, Face Lift, Mid-face Lift, Mini-face Lift, Filler Injections, Laser Resurfacing, Lower Eyelid Tuck, Upper Eyelid Tuck, Reconstructive Rhinoplasty, Rhinoplasty.
- A 26-Year Experience with Microsurgical Reconstruction of Hemifacial Atrophy and Linear Scleroderma.
- Chen JT, Schmid DB, Israel JS, Siebert JW
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2018 Nov; 142(5): 1275-1283
- [PubMed ID: 30511981]
- Changes in Cutaneous Gene Expression after Microvascular Free Tissue Transfer in Parry-Romberg Syndrome.
- Chen JT, Eisinger B, Esquibel C, Poore SO, Eliceiri K, Siebert JW
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2018 Sep; 142(3): 303e-309e
- [PubMed ID: 29878995]
- Helpful Hints for the Superficial Temporal Artery and Vein as Recipient Vessels.
- Chen JT, Sanchez R, Garg R, Poore SO, Siebert JW
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2017 03; 139(3): 818e-820e
- [PubMed ID: 28234889]
- Challenging traditional thinking: early free tissue transfer for active hemifacial atrophy in children.
- Chen JT, Schmid DB, Siebert JW
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2014 Oct; 134(4 Suppl 1): 14-6
- [PubMed ID: 25254691]
- Facial flap contouring using a sinus microdebrider.
- Poore SO, Mahajan AY, Israel JS, Sitzman TJ, Siebert JW
- Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2013 Apr; 131(4): 653e-5e
- [PubMed ID: 23542296]