Kenneth Allan Kudsk, MD, FACS
- Division of Acute Care and Regional General Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-7375
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1975
- Residency in Surgery, Ohio State University Hospitals, Columbus, OH, 1975-1976, 1977-1979, 1981-1983
- Research Fellowship in Respiratory Distress, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 1976-1977
- Clinical Fellowship, American Cancer Society, 1976-1977
- Research Fellowship in Trauma and Burn, University of California, San Francisco, CA, 1979-1981
Dr. Kudsk specializes in trauma, surgical critical care, surgical nutrition and adult general surgery.
Dr. Kudsk provides a wide range of services including Appendectomy, Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder Removal), Excision of Lipoma, Groin Pain After Hernia, Open Groin Hernia Repair, Sebaceous Cyst Removal, Subcutaneous Tumor Removal, Trauma Surgery.
Dr. Kudsk conducts basic research studying the interactions between nutritional status and infectious risk in surgical and critically injured patients. His research program investigates the effect of route and type of nutrition on mucosal immunity in the intestinal and respiratory tracts.