Michael Puricelli, MD
- Division of Otolaryngology
- Administrative Assistant: (608) 262-7181
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, Wisconsin 53792-7375
- MD, University of Missouri, 2012
- Residency, Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery, University of Missouri, 2017
- Fellowship, Otology & Neurotology, Paparella Ear, Head & Neck Institute, 2018
- Fellowship, Pediatric Otolaryngology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 2020
Dr. Puricelli is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. He practices the full spectrum of pediatric otolaryngology. He has particular expertise in the management of pediatric ear disease/hearing, sleep disorders, fetal anomalies, neck masses and sinus disease.
Dr. Puricelli provides a wide range of services including adenoidectomy, airway reconstruction, bronchoscopy, choanal atresia repair, cholesteatoma excision, cochlear implantation, endoscopic ear surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, function neck dissection, laryngeal papilloma treatment, laryngoscopy, laryngotracheal reconstruction, laser procedures, lymphovascular malformation excision, mastoidectomy, neck mass excision, ossiculoplasty, parotidectomy, septoplasty, tonsillectomy, tracheostomy, tympanoplasty, tympanostomy (ear) tube placement.
Dr. Puricelli’s research interests include chronic ear disease/temporal bone anatomy, cochlear implantation, pediatric mastoiditis, the spectrum of communication disorders, surgical innovation, and fetal airway obstruction/anomalies.