Paul A Staskowski, MD
Clinical Associate Professor
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
1 S Park St.
Madison, WI 53715-1375
- MD, Mayo Medical School, Rochester, MN, 1992
- Internship, Mayo Graduate School, Rochester, MN, 1992-1993
- Residency, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, 1993-1997
Dr. Staskowski’s clinical specialties include general pediatric and head and neck surgery.
Dr. Staskowski provides a wide range of services including Adenoidectomy, Ear Wax Impaction Removal, Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA), Head and Neck Masses and Tumors, Intraoral Biopsy, Nasal Cautery, Needle Biopsy of Neck Mass, Placement of Myringotomy and Tympanostomy Tube, Removal of Nasal and Ear Foreign Bodies, Simple Cutaneous and Facial Biopsy, Sinus Evaluations and Cultures, Sinus Surgery, Tonsillectomy, Tracheostomy, Tympanostomy (Ear) Tube Placement.
- The histologic fate of autologous collagen injected into the canine vocal fold.
- Staskowski PA, Ford CN, Inagi K
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 1998 Feb; 118(2): 187-90
- [PubMed ID: 9482550]
- Autologous collagen vocal fold injection: a preliminary clinical study.
- Ford CN, Staskowski PA, Bless DM
- Laryngoscope 1995 Sep; 105(9 Pt 1): 944-8
- [PubMed ID: 7666730]
- Effect of substance P on ciliary beat frequency in human adenoid explants.
- Staskowski PA, McCaffrey TV
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 1992 Oct; 107(4): 553-7
- [PubMed ID: 1279501]