Talal Al-Qaoud, MD, FRCSC
• Division of Transplantation
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
- Foundation in Science and Engineering, City College, Manchester, United Kingdom, 2003
- MD, University of Manchester, UK, 2008
- MS, MSc Health and Society: Epidemiology, University College London, UK, 2010
- Residency, Urology Residency program, McGill University Health Center (MUHC), Canada, 2016
- Fellowship, ASTS-Abdominal Transplant Surgery (Kidney/Pancreas/Liver), University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics, 2018
Dr. Al-Qaoud specializes in kidney, pancreas, and multi-organ transplantation, organ procurement, laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, transplant related urology and urinary tract reconstruction, and renal autotransplantation for renovascular disease and trauma. He has special interest in transplant waitlist management of patients with urologic diseases including ACKD and renal masses.
Dr. Al-Qaoud’s research interests include pancreas transplantation outcomes, urologic complications and oncology in the renal transplant population, and outcomes following renal auto-transplantation for renovascular diseases.