Thomas R Pasic, MD, FACS
- Section of Sinus Surgery
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- MD, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, 1984
- Internship, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1984-1985, and University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals, Seattle, WA, 1985-1986
- Research Fellow, Physiology-Biophysics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1986-1987
- Residency, University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals, Seattle, WA, 1987-1991
Dr. Pasic is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, American Society of Rhinology, and American Academy of Otolaryngology-HNS. He specializes in rhinology, especially diseases of the paranasal sinuses.
Dr. Pasic’s clinical research efforts are in the study of chronic sinusitis and outcome research.