Tiffany A. Glazer, MD
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- MD, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, 2011
- Residency, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI, 2015
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI, 2016
Dr. Glazer is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and is a member of the American Head and Neck Society. She is fellowship-trained in both head and neck oncology and microvascular reconstruction. Her specific areas of expertise include: head and neck cancer (all mucosal, upper aerodigestive tract, anterior skill base, and skin), reconstruction (both free tissue transfer and local flaps), Mohs reconstruction, neck mass, thyroid mass, and parotid mass. She also specializes in robotic surgery, laser surgery, and facial trauma.
Dr. Glazer provides a wide range of services including Airway Dilation, Airway Reconstruction, Endoscopic Partial Laryngectomy, Esophageal Dilation, Facial Nerve Repair, Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA), Free Flap, Free Tissue Transfer, Functional Neck Dissection, Laryngeal Surgery, Laser Procedures, Leukoplakia Laser Treatment, Maxilofacial Trauma Repair, Open Partial Laryngectomy, Parotidectomy, Repairs Of Skull Base Defects, Skin Cancer Reconstruction, Skull Base Surgery, Thyroid Lobectomy, Thyroid Surgery, Total Laryngectomy, Total Thyroidectomy, Tracheostomy, Transnasal Esophagoscopy (TNE), Transoral Robotic Surgery, Zenker’s Diverticulectomy.
Dr. Glazer conducts outcomes research in head and neck cancer patients and is highly invested in training the next generation of head and neck cancer surgeons.
- Minimally Invasive Approach for Resection of Parameningeal Rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Wertz A, Tillman BN, Brinkmeier JV, Glazer TA, Kroeker AD, Sullivan SE, McKean EL
- J Neurol Surg B Skull Base 2017 Jun; 78(3): 210-214
- [PubMed ID: 28593107]
- Does drug-induced sleep endoscopy predict surgical success in transoral robotic multilevel surgery in obstructive sleep apnea?
- Meraj TS, Muenz DG, Glazer TA, Harvey RS, Spector ME, Hoff PT
- Laryngoscope 2017 04; 127(4): 971-976
- [PubMed ID: 27796047]
- Distant Metastases and Palliative Care.
- Glazer TA, Shuman AG
- Adv. Otorhinolaryngol. 2016; 78: 182-8
- [PubMed ID: 27092552]
- In-Office Secondary Tracheoesophageal Puncture with Immediate Prosthesis Placement.
- Glazer TA, Meraj T, Lyden TH, Spector ME
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2016 08; 155(2): 360-3
- [PubMed ID: 27048672]
- Otologic Hazards Related to Scuba Diving.
- Glazer TA, Telian SA
- Sports Health 2016 Mar-Apr; 8(2): 140-4
- [PubMed ID: 26857731]