Timothy M McCulloch, MD, FACS
- Chairman, Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Section of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, Wisconsin 53792-7375
- MD, University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha, NE, 1985
- Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1985-1991
Dr. McCulloch is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He specializes in treatment of head and neck cancer, voice and swallowing disorders, trauma, reconstruction, and skull base surgery.
Dr. McCulloch provides a wide range of services including Airway Dilation, Airway Reconstruction, Arytenoid Adduction, Esophageal Dilation, Facial Nerve Grafting, Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation Of Swallowing (FEES), Free Flap, Free Tissue Transfer, Functional Neck Dissection, Laryngeal Papilloma Laser Treatment, Laryngeal Surgery, Laser Procedures, Leukoplakia Laser Treatment, Maxilofacial Trauma Repair, Microlaryngoscopy, Open Partial Laryngectomy, Repairs Of Skull Base Defects, Septoplasty, Sinus Surgery, Skin Cancer Reconstruction, Skull Base Surgery, Thyroplasty, Total Laryngectomy, Tracheostomy, Transnasal Laryngotracheoscopy (Airway Examination), Transnasal Esophagoscopy (TNE), Transoral Robotic Surgery, Vocal Cord Injection, Zenker’s Diverticulectomy.
The focus of Dr. McCulloch’s research is laryngeal function, dysphagia, trauma and head and neck cancer treatments.
- Effect of Body Position on Pharyngeal Swallowing Pressures Using High-Resolution Manometry.
- Rosen SP, Abdelhalim SM, Jones CA, McCulloch TM
- Dysphagia 2017 Dec 07;
- [PubMed ID: 29218488]
- Identification of swallowing disorders in early and mid-stage Parkinson's disease using pattern recognition of pharyngeal high-resolution manometry data.
- Jones CA, Hoffman MR, Lin L, Abdelhalim S, Jiang JJ, McCulloch TM
- Neurogastroenterol. Motil. 2017 Nov 16;
- [PubMed ID: 29143418]
- Excised larynx evaluation of subthyroid cartilage approach to medialization thyroplasty.
- Thompson JD, Hoffman MR, Scholp A, Devine EE, Jiang JJ, McCulloch TM
- Laryngoscope 2017 Sep 11;
- [PubMed ID: 28891238]
- Lymph Node Yield in Therapeutic Neck Dissection: Impact of Dissection Levels and Prior Radiotherapy.
- Lippert D, Dang P, Cannon D, Harari PM, McCulloch TM, Hoffman MR, Hartig GK
- Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol. 2017 Nov; 126(11): 762-767
- [PubMed ID: 28948832]
- Clinical Outcomes and Prognostic Factors of Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
- Jang S, Patel PN, Kimple RJ, McCulloch TM
- Anticancer Res. 2017 06; 37(6): 3045-3052
- [PubMed ID: 28551643]