Timothy M McCulloch, MD, FACS
- Chairman, Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Section of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology
- Endowed Professor, Charles N. Ford Professorship in Otolaryngology
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, Wisconsin 53792-7375
- MD, University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha, NE, 1985
- Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1985-1991
Dr. McCulloch is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He specializes in treatment of head and neck cancer, voice and swallowing disorders, trauma, reconstruction, and skull base surgery.
Dr. McCulloch provides a wide range of services including Airway Dilation, Airway Reconstruction, Arytenoid Adduction, Esophageal Dilation, Facial Nerve Grafting, Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation Of Swallowing (FEES), Free Flap, Free Tissue Transfer, Functional Neck Dissection, Laryngeal Papilloma Laser Treatment, Laryngeal Surgery, Laser Procedures, Leukoplakia Laser Treatment, Maxilofacial Trauma Repair, Microlaryngoscopy, Open Partial Laryngectomy, Repairs Of Skull Base Defects, Septoplasty, Sinus Surgery, Skin Cancer Reconstruction, Skull Base Surgery, Thyroplasty, Total Laryngectomy, Tracheostomy, Transnasal Laryngotracheoscopy (Airway Examination), Transnasal Esophagoscopy (TNE), Transoral Robotic Surgery, Vocal Cord Injection, Zenker’s Diverticulectomy.
The focus of Dr. McCulloch’s research is laryngeal function, dysphagia, trauma and head and neck cancer treatments.
- Auriculotemporal Nerve Involvement in Parotid Bed Malignancy.
- Thompson JD, Avey GD, Wieland AM, Harari PM, Glazer TA, McCulloch TM, Hartig GK
- Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol. 2019 Mar 20; 3489419837574
- [PubMed ID: 30894024]
- High-resolution manometry and swallow outcomes after vocal fold injection medialization for unilateral vocal fold paralysis/paresis.
- Kammer RE, Jones CA, Johnson AM, Dailey SH, McCulloch TM, Thibeault SL
- Head Neck 2019 Feb 27;
- [PubMed ID: 30811725]
- The impact of time after radiation treatment on dysphagia in patients with head and neck cancer enrolled in a swallowing therapy program.
- Van Daele DJ, Langmore SE, Krisciunas GP, Lazarus CL, Pauloski BR, McCulloch TM, Gramigna GD, Messing BP, Wagner CW, Mott SL
- Head Neck 2019 Mar; 41(3): 606-614
- [PubMed ID: 30629306]
- Ketoreductase Domain Dysfunction Expands Chemodiversity: Malyngamide Biosynthesis in the Cyanobacterium Okeania hirsuta.
- Moss NA, Leão T, Rankin MR, McCullough TM, Qu P, Korobeynikov A, Smith JL, Gerwick L, Gerwick WH
- ACS Chem. Biol. 2018 Dec 21; 13(12): 3385-3395
- [PubMed ID: 30444349]
- SLP-Perceived Technical and Patient-Centered Factors Associated with Pharyngeal High-Resolution Manometry.
- Jones CA, Rogus-Pulia NM, Forgues AL, Orne J, Macdonald CL, Connor NP, McCulloch TM
- Dysphagia 2019 04; 34(2): 170-178
- [PubMed ID: 30382385]