Tony L Kille, MD
- Section of Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Residency Program Director
600 Highland Ave.
K4/720 Clinical Science Center-K4
Madison, WI 53792
- MD, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI, 2001
- Residency, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, 2001-2006
- Fellowship, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Baylor College of Medicine at Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, TX, 2008-2009
Dr. Kille is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. He specializes in pediatric otolaryngology, including management of pediatric sinus disease, airway and swallowing disorders, and pediatric ear disease and hearing loss.
Dr. Kille provides a wide range of services including Adenoidectomy, Airway Reconstruction, Bronchoscopy, Choanal Atresia Repair, Cholesteatoma Excision, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Laryngeal Papilloma Laser Treatment, Laryngoscopy, Laryngotracheal Reconstruction, Laser Procedures, Mastoidectomy, Neck Mass Excision, Ossiculoplasty, Septoplasty, Sinus Surgery, Tonsillectomy, Tracheostomy, Tympanoplasty, Tympanostomy (Ear) Tube Placement.
Dr. Kille has research interests in pediatric sinus disease and airway reconstruction.
- Delayed Presentation of Submucosal Retained Toothbrush from Self-Inflicted Injury in Patient with Schizophrenia.
- Creswell CH, Kille TL, Hoffman MR, Kennedy T, Dailey SH
- Case Rep Emerg Med 2017; 2017: 2480140
- [PubMed ID: 29456875]
- Development of an Innovative 3D Printed Rigid Bronchoscopy Training Model.
- Al-Ramahi J, Luo H, Fang R, Chou A, Jiang J, Kille T
- Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol. 2016 Dec; 125(12): 965-969
- [PubMed ID: 27605436]
- Effectiveness of nasal irrigation for chronic rhinosinusitis and fatigue in patients with Gulf War illness: protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Hayer SD, Rabago DP, Amaza IP, Kille T, Coe CL, Zgierska A, Zakletskaia L, Mundt MP, Krahn D, Obasi CN, Molander RC
- Contemp Clin Trials 2015 Mar; 41: 219-26
- [PubMed ID: 25625809]
- Care of pediatric tracheostomy in the immediate postoperative period and timing of first tube change.
- Lippert D, Hoffman MR, Dang P, McMurray JS, Heatley D, Kille T
- Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2014 Dec; 78(12): 2281-5
- [PubMed ID: 25468464]
- Nasal irrigation for the alleviation of sinonasal symptoms.
- Heatley DG, McConnell KE, Kille TL, Leverson GE
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2001 Jul; 125(1): 44-8
- [PubMed ID: 11458213]