- Cardiothoracic Surgeon (CHS)
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon (Tenure track)
- Chair, Acute Care and Regional General Surgery (CHS)
- Chair, Acute Care and Regional General Surgery (Tenure track)
- Thoracic Surgeon (CHS)
- Thoracic Surgeon (Tenure Track)
The University of Wisconsin Department of Surgery is a vibrant academic department committed to providing multidisciplinary care to the people of Wisconsin and beyond, leading innovative research initiatives, and training the next generation of academic surgeons. We invite you to browse our career opportunities listed below. UW–Madison is an EO/AA employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Wisconsin caregiver and open records laws apply. A background check will be conducted prior to employment.
The School of Medicine and Public Health has a deep and profound commitment to diversity both as an end in itself but, also as a valuable means for eliminating health disparities. As such, we strongly encourage applications from candidates who foster and promote the values of diversity and inclusion.