At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess modern imaging of and treatment options for benign and malignant breast disease.
- Compare treatment options and practice standards for patients with endocrine disease.
- Evaluate the modern management of patients with oncologic disease.
- Review current models of care as they relate to emergency general surgery.
- Discuss the role for surgery in patients with colorectal disease.
- Compare the pros and cons of advanced laparoscopy and discuss current treatment strategies for patients with general surgical disease.
- Evaluate the patient with general vascular disease.