To claim a limited spot at the WISC 2.0 – WISConsin Women In Surgery Conference, complete our online exhibitor application.
If you can’t exhibit, but would like to send a marketing piece or samples for participant swag bags, contact Veronica at email@example.com.
About the Conference
The goal of this educational activity is to facilitate personal and professional growth by empowering attendees with actionable strategies and inspirational conversation with other women in surgery. This is an opportunity for women surgeons to connect and grow together over an impactful two days related to a variety of featured topics.
This conference presents an ideal setting for exhibitors to:
• Interact with physicians, surgeons, nurses and advanced practice providers in the state of Wisconsin and Midwestern region
• Network with over 150 anticipated attendees in the exhibit space during meals, breaks and registration
• Attend the educational activity
Exhibitor Package: ($1500)
• One 8 ft. fully skirted table and two chairs
• Table linens and wastebasket
• Admittance for two representatives
• Meals during the educational activity
Your organization will be acknowledged:
• On signs at the meeting
• On slides during all breaks in general session
• Announced before all breaks during general session
• In the course syllabus
• On the course website
To encourage traffic, the following events will be held in the exhibit space:
• Refreshment Breaks and Reception
Friday, May 15, 8:00am-11:30am
Friday, May 15, 11:30am- 8:00pm
Saturday, May 16, 7:00am- 2:00pm
Saturday, May 16, 2:00pm-3:00pm
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Surgery, and the University of Wisconsin– Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP).
Questions? Contact Veronica Watson:
Outreach and Continuing Education Program Manager
Department of Surgery | UW Health
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
K4/729 | 600 Highland Avenue | Madison, Wisconsin 53792-7375
Phone: (608) 263-7697