Anne O. Lidor, MD, MPH, FACS
- Chief, Division of Minimally Invasive, Foregut and Bariatric Surgery
- Vice Chair of Education, Divisions of General Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-7375
- MD, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, 1996
- General Surgery Residency, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, 1999
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 2004
- MPH, The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD, 2007
Dr. Lidor is fellowship-trained in Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery and is board certified in General Surgery. She is a member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, the Society for University Surgeons, the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, and the American College of Surgeons. She specializes in minimally invasive techniques for surgery of the stomach and esophagus as well as bariatric surgery. In addition, she uses minimally invasive techniques for benign and malignant disorders of the stomach and esophagus. She has particular interest in complex and revisional foregut disease.
Dr. Lidor provides a wide range of services including Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder Removal), Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band, Laparoscopic and Robotic Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic and Robotic Heller Myotomy, Laparoscopic and Robotic Nissen Fundoplication, Laparoscopic Revisional Bariatric Surgery, Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, Laparoscopic Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic Wedge Resection for GIST, LINX Reflux Management System for GERD, Open and Laparoscopic Hernia Repair, Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF) , Ventral / Abdominal Hernia Repair.
Dr. Lidor’s principal research interest focuses on outcomes related to minimally invasive surgical techniques, surgical education and bariatric surgery.
- Smartphone Use and the Perception of Professionalism Among Medical Students and Surgical Faculty.
- Patel S, Lidor A, Sanyal A, Goepfert AR, Hueppchen N
- J Surg Educ 2017 Aug 03;
- [PubMed ID: 28781133]
- Concurrent bariatric surgery and paraesophageal hernia repair: comparison of sleeve gastrectomy and Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Shada AL, Stem M, Funk LM, Greenberg JA, Lidor AO
- Surg Obes Relat Dis 2018 Jan; 14(1): 8-13
- [PubMed ID: 28869165]
- Long-Term Quality of Life Outcomes Following Nissen Versus Toupet Fundoplication in Patients with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
- Gunter RL, Shada AL, Funk LM, Wang X, Greenberg JA, Lidor AO
- J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 2017 Sep; 27(9): 931-936
- [PubMed ID: 28737451]
- SAGES quality initiative: an introduction.
- Lidor A, Telem D, Bower C, Sinha P, Orlando R, Romanelli J
- Surg Endosc 2017 Aug; 31(8): 3072-3077
- [PubMed ID: 28664439]
- A structured, extended training program to facilitate adoption of new techniques for practicing surgeons.
- Greenberg JA, Jolles S, Sullivan S, Quamme SP, Funk LM, Lidor AO, Greenberg C, Pugh CM
- Surg Endosc 2017 Jun 22;
- [PubMed ID: 28643054]