Courtney Morgan, MD
- Division of Vascular Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
- MD, University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2010
- Vascular Surgery Residency, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, 2017
Dr. Morgan specializes in open and endovascular techniques for the treatment of vascular diseases. Her practice includes treatment for aortic aneurysms, carotid disease, peripheral arterial disease, venous disease, and other vascular disorders.
Courtney Morgan provides a wide range of services including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Repair – Endovascular, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Repair – Open, Angioplasty With Stent Placement, Carotid Endartecotomy, Carotid Stenting, Extended Efforts in Limb Salvage, Peripheral Artery Bypass, Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair (Endovascular Graft), Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair (Open Surgical), Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Treatment, Varicose Vein Treatment.
Dr. Morgan’s research interests involve improved healthcare delivery for patients with vascular disease. Her interests include development of centralized programs for treatment of patients with vascular disease and evaluating frailty as a target to improve outcomes in vascular surgery patients.
- Correction to Tissue-Factor Targeted Peptide Amphiphile Nanofibers as an Injectable Therapy To Control Hemorrhage.
- Morgan CE, Dombrowski AW, Rubert Peŕez CM, Bahnson ESM, Tsihlis ND, Jiang W, Jiang Q, Vercammen JM, Prakash VS, Pritts TA, Stupp SI, Kibbe MR
- ACS Nano 2018 Nov 27; 12(11): 11711
- [PubMed ID: 30481963]
- Endoluminal Atherosclerotic Plaque Debulking Using Enzymatic and Ultrasonic Energy.
- Wang Z, Mansukhani NA, Emond ZM, Varu VN, Chen A, Morgan CE, Vercammen JM, Kibbe MR
- J. Surg. Res. 2019 Jan; 233: 335-344
- [PubMed ID: 30502268]
- Ten-year review of isolated spontaneous mesenteric arterial dissections.
- Morgan CE, Mansukhani NA, Eskandari MK, Rodriguez HE
- J. Vasc. Surg. 2018 04; 67(4): 1134-1142
- [PubMed ID: 29146096]
- Targeted Nanotherapies for the Treatment of Surgical Diseases.
- Morgan CE, Wasserman MA, Kibbe MR
- Ann. Surg. 2016 May; 263(5): 900-7
- [PubMed ID: 26756763]
- Targeted Nitric Oxide Delivery by Supramolecular Nanofibers for the Prevention of Restenosis After Arterial Injury.
- Bahnson ES, Kassam HA, Moyer TJ, Jiang W, Morgan CE, Vercammen JM, Jiang Q, Flynn ME, Stupp SI, Kibbe MR
- Antioxid. Redox Signal. 2016 Mar 10; 24(8): 401-18
- [PubMed ID: 26593400]