Jeffrey Larson, MD
- Division of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic, Reconstructive, & Hand Surgery
20 S. Park Street
Madison WI 53715
- MD, Medical College of Wisconsin, 2006
- Residency, Plastic Surgery, University of Wisconsin, 2011
- Fellowship, Aesthetic Surgery of the Face and Body, Cleveland Clinic, 2012
- Fellowship, Reconstructive Microsurgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, 2013
Dr. Larson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He specializes in breast surgery, cosmetic surgery, hand surgery and reconstruction after cancer removal. Dr. Larson provides care at Meriter Hospital, Transformations and several community hospitals in the Madison area.
Dr. Larson provides a wide range of services including Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Abdominoplasty, Facial Rejuvenation, Mohs Defect Reconstruction, Liposuction, Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Body Contouring, Hand Injuries.