Joshua D Mezrich, MD
- Section of Liver and Kidney Surgery
- Division of Transplantation
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- MD, Cornell University Medical College, 1997
- Surgery Residency, University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL, 1997-2005
- Research Fellowship, Transplantation Biology Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Transplantation Fellowship, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, 2005-2007
Dr. Mezrich is certified by the American Board of Surgery. He specializes in solid organ transplant (liver, kidney, and pancreas).
Dr. Mezrich provides a wide range of services including Kidney Transplant, Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy, Liver Resection, Liver Transplant, Wedge Resection of the Liver, “Scarless” Single-Port Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy.
Dr. Mezrich’s research interest is in transplant tolerance and how environmental exposures alter the immune system.