Lacey M. Stelle, MD
- Division of Surgical Oncology/Breast Surgery
- Divisions of General Surgery
- UW Health Breast Center at SwedishAmerican
UW Health Surgery at SwedishAmerican
1340 Charles Street, Suite 100
Rockford IL 61104
- MD, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL, 2011
- General Surgery Residency, Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, IL, 2017
- Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship, Anne Arundel Medical Center, Annapolis, MD, 2018
Dr. Stelle specializes in benign and malignant diseases of the breast; sentinel lymph-node mapping; neoadjuvant therapy for breast cancer; and oncoplastic breast surgery.
Dr. Stelle provides a wide range of services including Axillary Lymph Node Dissection, Core Needle Biopsy, Lumpectomy or Partial Mastectomy, Modified Radical Mastectomy, Needle-localized Biopsy, Needle-localized Excision, Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, Simple Mastectomy, Skin-sparing and/or Nipple-sparing Mastectomy.