Laura Bozzuto, MD, MS
- Division of Surgical Oncology
- MS, Clinical and Health Services Research, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, 2012
- MD, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, 2013
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, PA, 2017
- Fellowship, Breast Surgery Oncology, MedStar Washington Hospital Center and Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC, 2018
Dr. Bozzuto specializes in breast surgical oncology. In addition to being a fellowship trained breast surgical oncologist, she also is a trained Obstetrician/Gynecologist.
Dr. Bozzuto provides a wide range of services including Axillary Lymph Node Dissection, Core Needle Biopsy, Lumpectomy or Partial Mastectomy, Modified Radical Mastectomy, Needle-localized Biopsy, Needle-localized Excision, Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, Simple Mastectomy, Skin-sparing and/or Nipple-sparing Mastectomy.
Dr. Bozzuto’s research interests include breast cancer survivorship, patient reported outcomes, and healthcare variation.
Chelmow D, Pearlman MD, Young A, Bozzuto L, Dayaratna S, Jeudy M, Kremer M, Scott DM, OʼHara JS
Obstet Gynecol 2020 Sep; 136(3): 635-636
[PubMed ID: 32826586]
Opioid-free anesthesia for patients undergoing mastectomy: A matched comparison.
King CA, Perez-Alvarez IM, Bartholomew AJ, Bozzuto L, Griffith K, Sosin M, Thibodeau R, Gopwani S, Myers J, Fan KL, Tousimis EA
Breast J 2020 Aug 06;
[PubMed ID: 32767477]
Executive Summary of the Early-Onset Breast Cancer Evidence Review Conference.
Chelmow D, Pearlman MD, Young A, Bozzuto L, Dayaratna S, Jeudy M, Kremer ME, Scott DM, OʼHara JS
Obstet Gynecol 2020 Jun; 135(6): 1457-1478
[PubMed ID: 32459439]
Physician Perspectives on Fertility Preservation Discussions with Premenopausal Breast Cancer Patients: Results from a Multihospital Health Care System.
Masciello MC, Bartholomew AJ, Haslinger M, Bozzuto LM, Tung SS, Thibodeau R, Tsiapali EV
Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2019 Oct; 26(10): 3210-3215
[PubMed ID: 31342399]
ASO Author Reflections: Cost-Utility Analysis, Utility Scores, and Surgical Oncology.
Yoon AY, Bozzuto L, Seto AJ, Fisher CS, Chatterjee A
Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2019 12; 26(Suppl 3): 649-650
[PubMed ID: 31228132]