Laura Bozzuto, MD, MS
- Division of Surgical Oncology
- Fellowship, Breast Surgery Oncology, MedStar Washington Hospital Center and Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC, 2018
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, PA, 2017
- MS, Clinical and Health Services Research, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, 2012
- MD, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, 2013
Dr. Bozzuto specializes in breast surgical oncology. In addition to being a fellowship trained breast surgical oncologist, she also is a trained Obstetrician/Gynecologist.
Dr. Bozzuto provides a wide range of services including Axillary Lymph Node Dissection, Core Needle Biopsy, Lumpectomy or Partial Mastectomy, Modified Radical Mastectomy, Needle-localized Biopsy, Needle-localized Excision, Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, Simple Mastectomy, Skin-sparing and/or Nipple-sparing Mastectomy.
Dr. Bozzuto’s research interests include breast cancer survivorship, patient reported outcomes, and healthcare variation.
- A Systematic Review of Utility Score Assessments in the Breast Surgery Cost-Analysis Literature.
- Yoon AY, Bozzuto L, Seto AJ, Fisher CS, Chatterjee A
- Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2019 Jan 23;
- [PubMed ID: 30673898]
- Effects of Delivery Volume and High-Risk Condition Volume on Maternal Morbidity Among High-Risk Obstetric Patients.
- Bozzuto L, Passarella M, Lorch S, Srinivas S
- Obstet Gynecol 2019 Feb; 133(2): 261-268
- [PubMed ID: 30633129]
- Delayed Recurrent and Bilateral Breast Cancer in Patients With Partial Poland's Anomaly: Report of 2 Rare Cases and Review of the Literature.
- DeFazio MV, Dervishaj OA, Bozzuto LM, Pittman TA, Olding MJ, Tousimis EA, Willey SC
- Clin. Breast Cancer 2018 06; 18(3): e285-e290
- [PubMed ID: 29475749]
- Interprofessional education about shared decision making for patients in primary care settings.
- Col N, Bozzuto L, Kirkegaard P, Koelewijn-van Loon M, Majeed H, Jen Ng C, Pacheco-Huergo V
- J Interprof Care 2011 Nov; 25(6): 409-15
- [PubMed ID: 22011026]