Lee D Faucher, MD, FACS
- Medical Director, Burn Center
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-7375
- MD, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 1996
- Surgical Residency, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, 1996-2001
- Fellow, Burn Trauma, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2001-2002
Dr. Faucher is certified by the American Board of Surgery, a member of the American Association for the Surgery of Trauma and the American Burn Association, and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He specializes in the surgical treatment of trauma and burns, and surgical critical care.
Dr. Faucher’s research interests include burn and trauma epidemiology, the clinical aspects of burn and trauma care, and scientific and clinical aspects of wound healing.
- A Pediatric Burn Outpatient Short Stay Program Decreases Patient Length of Stay With Equivalent Burn Outcomes.
- Zens T, Yan A, Lee CW, Schmitz C, Faucher L, Gibson A
- J Burn Care Res 2018 Apr 20; 39(3): 353-362
- [PubMed ID: 28598952]
- A Survey of Mechanical Ventilator Practices Across Burn Centers in North America.
- Chung KK, Rhie RY, Lundy JB, Cartotto R, Henderson E, Pressman MA, Joe VC, Aden JK, Driscoll IR, Faucher LD, McDermid RC, Mlcak RP, Hickerson WL, Jeng JC
- J Burn Care Res 2016 Mar-Apr; 37(2): e131-9
- [PubMed ID: 26135527]
- What's in a Name? Recent Key Projects of the Committee on Organization and Delivery of Burn Care.
- Hickerson WL, Ryan CM, Conlon KM, Harrington DT, Foster K, Schwartz S, Iyer N, Jeschke M, Haller HL, Faucher LD, Arnoldo BD, Jeng JC
- J Burn Care Res 2015 Nov-Dec; 36(6): 619-25
- [PubMed ID: 25423435]
- One burn, one standard.
- Giretzlehner M, Haller HL, Faucher LD, Pressman MA, Salinas J, Jeng JC
- J Burn Care Res 2014 Sep-Oct; 35(5): e372
- [PubMed ID: 25144809]
- Local delivery of allogeneic bone marrow and adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stromal cells for cutaneous wound healing in a porcine model.
- Hanson SE, Kleinbeck KR, Cantu D, Kim J, Bentz ML, Faucher LD, Kao WJ, Hematti P
- J Tissue Eng Regen Med 2016 Feb; 10(2): E90-E100
- [PubMed ID: 23418160]