Lee G Wilke, MD, FACS
- Director, UW Health Breast Center
- Professor, Division of Surgical Oncology
- Hendricks Chair in Breast Cancer Surgery Research
Clinic: (608) 266-6400
- Administrative Assistant: (608) 262-2025
600 Highland Avenue
Box 7375 Clinical Science Center
Madison, WI 53792
- MD, Duke University, Durham, NC, 1993
- Residency in Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1993-2000
- ACS Resident Research Fellow in Immunotherapy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 1996-1998
Dr. Wilke is certified by the American Board of Surgery and specializes in benign and malignant diseases of the breast; sentinel lymph-node mapping; neoadjuvant therapy for breast cancer; and oncoplastic breast surgery.
Dr. Wilke provides a wide range of services including Axillary Lymph Node Dissection, Core Needle Biopsy, Lumpectomy or Partial Mastectomy, Modified Radical Mastectomy, Needle-localized Biopsy, Needle-localized Excision, Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, Simple Mastectomy, Skin-sparing and/or Nipple-sparing Mastectomy.
Dr. Wilke’s principal research interest is in clinical trials seeking novel methods of treating patients with breast cancer. Dr. Wilke is a member of the Commission on Cancer. She is also a collaborator on multiple grants and trials evaluating novel treatments for breast cancer.