Michael P Sloan, MD, FACS
- Senior Medical Director, UW Health Specialty Care
- Division of Minimally Invasive, Foregut and Bariatric Surgery
UW Health at The American Center (TAC)
4602 Eastpark Blvd
Madison, WI 53718
- MD, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 1997-2001
- Residency, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI 2001-2006
Dr. Sloan is certified by the American Board of Surgery, is a fellow in the American College of Surgeons and member of the Americas Hernia Society. He specializes in adult general surgery including the treatment of appendicitis, breast disease, colon cancer, gallbladder disease, gastroesophageal reflux, hernias, parathyroid and thyroid disease. Dr. Sloan offers many of these procedures using minimally invasive/laparoscopic approaches.
- Dry lab practice leads to improved laparoscopic performance in the operating room.
- Stelzer MK, Abdel MP, Sloan MP, Gould JC
- J. Surg. Res. 2009 Jun 01; 154(1): 163-6
- [PubMed ID: 19101694]
- Clinical experience with Alloderm: a one-staged composite dermal/epidermal replacement utilizing processed cadaver dermis and thin autografts.
- Callcut RA, Schurr MJ, Sloan M, Faucher LD
- Burns 2006 Aug; 32(5): 583-8
- [PubMed ID: 16714089]