Roland J Vega, MD, FACS
- Divisions of General Surgery, 1 S. Park
1 S. Park Street
Park St S 1
Madison, WI 53715-1375
- MD, College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ, 1979
- Internship, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, 1979-1980
- Residency, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, 1980-1984
Dr. Vega is certified by the American Board of Surgery. His clinical specialties include abdominal surgery, breast surgery, cancer surgery, endocrine surgery, laparoscopy, and nutrition.
- Laparoscopic sigmoid colectomy after acute diverticulitis: when to operate?
- Natarajan S, Ewings EL, Vega RJ
- Surgery 2004 Oct; 136(4): 725-30
- [PubMed ID: 15467655]
- Laparoscopic management of lymphocele after pelvic lymphadenectomy and radical retropubic prostatectomy.
- Waples MJ, Wegenke JD, Vega RJ
- Urology 1992 Jan; 39(1): 82-4
- [PubMed ID: 1530829]
- A target lesion of the thyroid.
- Alter AJ, Vega RJ
- Clin Nucl Med 1988 Mar; 13(3): 211
- [PubMed ID: 3289822]