Seth H Dailey, MD
- Chief, Section of Laryngology and Voice Surgery
- Program Director, Laryngology Fellowship
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- BA, Columbia University, New York City, NY, 1991
- MD, New York University School of Medicine, New York City, New York, 1996
- Internship, General Surgery St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York City, NY, 1996-1997
- Residency, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, 1997-2001
- Fellowship, Laryngology, Boston, MA, 2001-2002
Dr. Dailey is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is the Laryngology Fellowship program director. He specializes in voice, airway and swallowing disorders. He also has expertise in professional and performing voice disorders, laryngeal cancer, laryngeal premalignancy, spasmodic dysphonia, laryngeal tremor, vocal cord paralysis, recurrent respiratory papillomatosis, airway stenosis, and dysphagia.
Dr. Dailey provides a wide range of services including Airway Dilation, Airway Reconstruction, Arytenoid Adduction, Endoscopic Partial Laryngectomy, Esophageal Dilation, Laryngeal Papilloma Laser Treatment, Laryngeal Surgery, Laser Procedures, Leukoplakia Laser Treatment, Microlaryngoscopy, Open Partial Laryngectomy, Thyroplasty, Total Laryngectomy, Transnasal Esophagoscopy (TNE), Transnasal Laryngotracheoscopy (Airway Examination), Vocal Cord Injection, Zenker’s Diverticulectomy.
The focus of Dr. Dailey’s research is on surgical reconstruction of the vocal fold, vocal fold scarring, laryngeal premalignancy, office-based procedures of the upper airway and laryngeal education.
- Comparing Videostroboscopy and Direct Microlaryngoscopy: An Argument for Flexible Consent and Operative Plan.
- Young WG, Shama L, Petty B, Hoffman MR, Dailey SH
- J Voice 2017 Nov 27;
- [PubMed ID: 29187295]
- Idiopathic Supraglottic Stenosis Refractory to Multiple Interventions Improved With Serial Office-based Steroid Injections.
- Hoffman MR, Mai JP, Dailey SH
- J Voice 2017 Oct 30;
- [PubMed ID: 29097011]
- Simulators for Laryngeal and Airway Surgery.
- Burns JA, Adkins LK, Dailey S, Klein AM
- Otolaryngol. Clin. North Am. 2017 Oct; 50(5): 903-922
- [PubMed ID: 28669461]
- Serial office-based steroid injections for treatment of idiopathic subglottic stenosis.
- Hoffman MR, Coughlin AR, Dailey SH
- Laryngoscope 2017 Nov; 127(11): 2475-2481
- [PubMed ID: 28581185]
- Endoscopic Management of Idiopathic Subglottic Stenosis.
- Shabani S, Hoffman MR, Brand WT, Dailey SH
- Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol. 2017 Feb; 126(2): 96-102
- [PubMed ID: 27864505]