Seth H Dailey, MD
- Chief, Section of Laryngology and Voice Surgery
- Program Director, Laryngology Fellowship
- Division of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792-3284
- BA, Columbia University, New York City, NY, 1991
- MD, New York University School of Medicine, New York City, New York, 1996
- Internship, General Surgery St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York City, NY, 1996-1997
- Residency, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, 1997-2001
- Fellowship, Laryngology, Boston, MA, 2001-2002
Dr. Dailey is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is the Laryngology Fellowship program director. He specializes in voice, airway and swallowing disorders. He also has expertise in professional and performing voice disorders, laryngeal cancer, laryngeal premalignancy, spasmodic dysphonia, laryngeal tremor, vocal cord paralysis, recurrent respiratory papillomatosis, airway stenosis, and dysphagia.
Dr. Dailey provides a wide range of services including Airway Dilation, Airway Reconstruction, Arytenoid Adduction, Endoscopic Partial Laryngectomy, Esophageal Dilation, Laryngeal Papilloma Laser Treatment, Laryngeal Surgery, Laser Procedures, Leukoplakia Laser Treatment, Microlaryngoscopy, Open Partial Laryngectomy, Thyroplasty, Total Laryngectomy, Transnasal Esophagoscopy (TNE), Transnasal Laryngotracheoscopy (Airway Examination), Vocal Cord Injection, Zenker’s Diverticulectomy.
The focus of Dr. Dailey’s research is on surgical reconstruction of the vocal fold, vocal fold scarring, laryngeal premalignancy, office-based procedures of the upper airway and laryngeal education.
- Sulcus Vocalis.
- Soni RS, Dailey SH
- Otolaryngol. Clin. North Am. 2019 Aug; 52(4): 735-743
- [PubMed ID: 31088694]
- High-resolution manometry and swallow outcomes after vocal fold injection medialization for unilateral vocal fold paralysis/paresis.
- Kammer RE, Jones CA, Johnson AM, Dailey SH, McCulloch TM, Thibeault SL
- Head Neck 2019 Jul; 41(7): 2389-2397
- [PubMed ID: 30811725]
- The Epidemiology of Benign Voice Disorders in Taiwan: A Nationwide Population-Based Study.
- Lai YT, Wang YH, Yen YC, Yu TY, Chao PZ, Lee FP, Dailey S
- Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol. 2019 May; 128(5): 406-412
- [PubMed ID: 30734582]
- The Essentials-Only Emergency Tracheotomy Pan: Keeping It Simple With Open Emergent Airways.
- Van Mai JP, Whited C, Dailey S
- JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2019 Feb 01; 145(2): 193-194
- [PubMed ID: 30543370]
- Delayed Presentation of Submucosal Retained Toothbrush from Self-Inflicted Injury in Patient with Schizophrenia.
- Creswell CH, Kille TL, Hoffman MR, Kennedy T, Dailey SH
- Case Rep Emerg Med 2017; 2017: 2480140
- [PubMed ID: 29456875]