Core services include:
- Assistance with grant writing (including budgetary planning)
- Qualitative study design and preparation (methodological decisions)
- Qualitative study measure/protocol development
- Assistance with data collection and analysis
- Training on the coding and analysis of qualitative data (including NVivo software)
- Training for focus group moderators and interviewers (including mock interviews)
- Transcribing the audio recordings and editing them for analysis
- Manuscript writing, editing, and publishing
For more information
Contact Esra Alagoz at email@example.com, (608) 263-3151.
Transcription services include:
Our transcription team produces high-quality transcriptions of recordings of interviews, focus groups, and doctor-patient consultations. Your data is securely stored on department of Surgery servers and can only be accessed from password-protected computers in WiSOR. All transcriptionists are HiPAA certified and trained in Human Subjects protections (CITI).
Fees for transcription services start at $25/hour, with an estimated 4-6 hours of transcription per hour of audio, depending on the number of speakers and quality of the recording. Turnaround time for each transcript ranges from five to ten days, depending on the number of recordings awaiting transcription.