Thank you for your interest in the UW Division of Plastic Surgery. To be considered for the Plastic Surgery residency program, please make sure the following materials reach our offices by October 21, 2020 through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service):
- Completed application form
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement of interest
- Your medical school transcript
- A letter of support from your Dean
- USMLE Scores
Note: We will only accept application materials sent electronically through ERAS.
For information regarding visas, please refer to UW Health’s Graduate Medical Education Criteria for Visa Sponsorship.
All application files will be reviewed by our selection committee. Following ACAPS guidelines, interview invitations will be sent out on December 4, 2020.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Our next set of resident interview dates is as follows:
- Friday, January 8, 2021
- Saturday, January 9, 2021
- Friday, January 15, 2021
- Saturday, January 16, 2021
We are in the process of creating some ways for you to get to know us better from a distance and see why we are so glad to call Madison our home. In the meantime, consider following us on Twitter @WiscPlasticSurg or Instagram @uwiscplasticsurgery.
Scheduled Meet & Greets:
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 – 7pm CT – Register Here
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020 (Zoom link to be posted as the date gets closer)