Join our new telementoring series for primary care providers. We’re now accepting RSVPs for our first UW Project ECHO: Pediatric Perioperative Care, which begins in October.
Details about the program:
- Sessions held third Thursday every month from 4-5pm via teleconference
- First session begins October 18
- Program runs 1 year, with 1 presentation per month
- Small cohort of physicians
- Participants will be provided with FREE CME
- Topics chosen by primary care providers
- Pain management and opioids in kids
- Pediatric hernias
- Management of the vomiting infant
- Basic fracture management
- Transgender issues in children
If you are interested in joining the course, please fill out our online registration by October 18th. If you have questions, contact the course director, Dr. Jonathan Kohler, at email@example.com.